Your Made to Measure Ceremony
If you want your wedding ceremony to be the highlight of your wedding day for you and your guests, a made to measure ceremony is for you. This ceremony is all inclusive. However, for destination weddings there may be reimbursement costs for accommodation and travel.
- Before your wedding day, we will really get to know each other. We’ll do this through meetings (around three), and ongoing contact during the ceremony development process. We will work collaboratively to create an extraordinary ceremony that you will love and cherish.
- I will implement well-developed strategies and tools to discover and capture your personalities, relationship and love story so that I can integrate stylishly into your ceremony.
- I will also liaise with two of your nominated friends to ensure the special attributes of your personality, relationship and anecdotes are woven into your ceremony script so that your wedding ceremony becomes a true celebration of you and your relationship with each other and your family and friends.
- Wedding rituals such as such as warming of the rings, blending of the sands, planting a tree, proposing a toast, and breaking the glass (and so much more) can be explored and creatively incorporated into your ceremony.
- We’ll examine wedding ceremony traditions and re-imagine new ones, to ensure your ceremony showcases who you are, who and what you love and stand for.
- I will complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form for you to sign, at least 30 days before your wedding day.
- I will write a beautifully structured and personalised ceremony script that is full of love, warmth and meaning that is heartfelt, surprising and unexpected.
- You will be able to edit the ceremony as it is being developed (there will be several drafts) to ensure your ceremony is absolutely perfect for you!
- Prior to your wedding, I will ensure integration with other wedding supplier’s requirements such as your wedding planner, venue, photographer and audio-visual specialists.
- I will conduct a rehearsal for you and your wedding party before the big day.
- On the day of your wedding, I will ensure the scene is set for a memorable ceremony by liaising with all the key people involved; making sure your ceremony runs seamlessly. All you have to do is breathe, relax and….. have fun!
- I’ll conduct your wedding ceremony with warmth, sincerity and fun to your guests – who will be tuned-in right from the start through personal, professional and engaging interaction, setting the mood that you wish me to evoke for your special day!
- I will use my first-rate PA system so your guests will hear every word.
- I will provide a ceremony music coordinator to play atmospheric music for your guests prior to the ceremony, and to play your chosen songs during the ceremony.
- You will receive an attractive official presentation marriage certificate, signed by you and your witnesses (and me as your celebrant) during the ceremony.
- You will receive a beautifully presented hard copy of your personal ceremony.
- I’ll prepare and lodge all legal paperwork with the WA Department of Birth, Deaths and Marriages for registration and provide assistance with your application for an official copy of a registered marriage certificate from the Western Australian Register of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
Please do not hesitate to discuss your specific requirements with me.
Every couple getting married is unique and so too should every ceremony be so
Your love, delight and enjoyment of your extraordinary wedding ceremony is my number one priority.