Your personalised ceremony
An authentic and customised experience that is true to you. This ceremony promises to create a warm connection between your celebrant (me), you (the loved-up couple) and your guests.
- We will get to know each other – through on line chats. face-to face meetings, phone calls – whatever it takes! I’ll spend time listening, asking questions, sharing ideas, and incorporating your ideas – with warmth, passion and fun!
- We will implement well developed tools and strategies to discover and capture your personalities, relationship and love story to integrate into your ceremony.
- I will complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form for you to sign, at least 30 days before your wedding day.
- I will write a beautifully structured and personalised ceremony script that includes all legal wording requirements and includes customised vows and your unique love story so that your wedding ceremony is one of the highlights of your wedding day.
- You will be able to edit the ceremony as it is being developed (there will be several drafts) to ensure your ceremony is perfectly yours!
- I will travel to your ceremony location up to 50 kilometers from the Perth Central Business District.
- On the day of your wedding, I will ensure the scene is set for a memorable ceremony by liaising with all the key people involved; making sure your ceremony runs seamlessly. All you have to do is breathe, relax and….. have fun!
- I’ll conduct your wedding ceremony with warmth, sincerity and fun to your guests – who will be tuned-in right from the start through personal, professional and engaging interaction, setting the mood that you wish me to evoke on your special day!
- I will use my first-rate PA system so your guests will hear every word.
- Your ceremony music coordinator can also access my PA system to play your music during the ceremony or if required, a ceremony music coordinator can be provided for an additional fee.
- You will receive an attractive official presentation marriage certificate, signed by you and your witnesses (and me as your celebrant) during the ceremony.
- You will receive a beautifully presented hard copy of your personal ceremony.
- I’ll prepare and lodge all legal paperwork with the WA Department of Birth, Deaths and Marriages for registration.
- A rehearsal before the big day is optional, but recommended.
Please do not hesitate to discuss your specific requirements with me.
Every couple getting married is unique and so too should every ceremony be so!
It is important to me that I deliver a unique ceremony that totally reflects you, your love and your aspirations.