Your sweet and simple ceremony
This intimate ceremony is short and relaxed, while being stylish, and heartfelt. You will say ‘I do’, make vows, exchange rings and share that first kiss as newlyweds in front of your nearest and dearest or just your two witnesses!
- I will complete the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) form for you.
- We’ll enjoy a face-to-face meeting to sign the NOIM, at least 30 days prior to your wedding. (This meeting is optional provided you complete the NOIM and arrange to have your signatures witnessed by an authorised person).
- I will provide a beautifully structured and worded ceremony script that includes all legal wording requirements and the key components of a marriage, including the declaration of intent, vow exchange, ring exchange and pronouncement. With the exception of the legal wording, you can personalise the script, with one set of modifications.
- I’ll conduct your wedding ceremony with warmth and sincerity on an agreed date and time with a small group of guests.
- You will receive an attractive official presentation marriage certificate, signed by you and your witnesses (and me as your celebrant) during the ceremony.
- You will receive a digital copy of your ceremony.
- I’ll prepare and lodge all legal paperwork with the WA Department of Birth, Deaths and Marriages for registration.
- If you require, I can provide witnesses (two people over 18 years of age) for a modest additional fee.
Inclusions (and price) can be easily adjusted. For example, you may want a marriage without a ceremony, (paperwork and legal words only) or you might want to have your friend or family member perform most of the ceremony.
I’m very flexible. Please contact me to discuss your specific requirements.